08 January 2007

Part 2

I did not get all my presents knit in time. Why? 1) I plan big. 2) I have poor time management skills. I feel particularly horrible about these two.


Pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs
Yarn: Cascade 220 #7601 Sage Tweed and Araucania Nature Wool #42
Needles: 13 and 11 24" circs
Size: Woman's small
Knit for: My very patient grandmother


Pattern: Hello Yarn Besotted Scarf
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted Applewood
Needles: 8 straights
Notes: It's around 50 inches long
Knit for: My grandfather. I wanted him wrapped in hugs and kisses.

Here's a detail of the cabling.

I thought it came out pretty well.

I'm still going on the knitting. My mother's felted clogs still loom over my head like a big fuzzy umbrella, but in the meantime, here are gratutous kitty shots.




And, because she's back for another visit. . . .

No comments: