01 October 2007

Catch Up (Again)

First up, Movie Socks:



Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Heavy Weight in Harlotty. Knitted from the cuff on down at Death at a Funeral. (Which was hysterical.)



Twisted Kabam in Ankh. Knitted from the gusset at 3:10 to Yuma. A great, tense cowboy movie. And both these movies had Alan Tudyk. I am such a fangirl!

Next up, a finished sock:



That's my Knittery 8-ply merino in Moonlight. I love the way the reversed linen stitch heel flap turned out. I love the colors.

Odds 'n' Ends:

I made my seventh order at Woolgirl, and as a result, I got swag:



I was not expecting so much stuff! This is one of the reasons why Woolgirl is one of my all time favorite virtual yarn stores.

I've also joined the Socks in the Cities Knit-Along. I'm hoping to finish a few more socks this month. First in line:



Fiesta Yarns Boomerang in Rainforest. The second sock is ready for its heel flap. With a little luck, this pair will be finished by the end of the week.

And finally, because they are just so cute, Luke and Leia:





Told ya they were cute.

No comments: